Pattern Cutting and Grading
We will create all types of patterns to suit your exact requirements. From first patterns for sampling to a fully graded production ready pattern we will create it for you. We cover multiple product groups in different sectors such as childrenswear, menswear and womenswear. Patterns can be created from your designers sketches or taken from existing sample garments; we can create a paper pattern or modify existing patterns on our Gerber Cad system. Gradeplan will create all the relevant paperwork for a complete technical package including design sheets, pattern lists, alteration record sheets, fit logs, size charts, bill of materials forms ..........all tailor made to suit your business and it's individual needs.
- Patterns created for childrens, womens and menswear product
- Patterns created to your specification in either paper form or using Gerber Accumark software.
- Patterns imported from other CAD systems such as Lectra, Investronica and Assyst
- Full technical package creation available
- Your existing base size patterns can be digitised onto CAD system and graded to any size required
- Patterns graded to your own specification or to Gradeplan standard
- Patterns saved in format to suit your needs, AAMA, HPGL and DXF available and ready to be emailed to manufacturing bases around the world.
- Patterns plotted in paper or card form
- Existing fully graded patterns available for many womenswear product groups including lingerie, nightwear and casual wear